Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Liebster Award Tag.

Hello all, The Liebster Award is a tag for up and coming bloggers. You simply answer 11 questions fellow bloggers wish to know about you and tag whomever you want to nominate, so thank you to http://retroowlsandelephants.blogspot.ie/ for tagging me. You also write 11 random facts about yourself.
I don't usually do question answer blogs but in the spirit of the award, I will.
The question I have been tagged are as follows:
1) What is your favourite summer activity? 
Sitting in the (rare) evening sunshine at the Spanish Arch with my best friends and an ice cold Kopperburg.
2) If you could be anywhere where would you be?
I would be in London or Tokyo or New York living a big city life.


3) What is your must have make up product?
Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner, cant face the day without my fifties eyeliner flick.
4) What band/artist are you into at the moment?
Right now I'm really into Iron&Wine, and have gotten back into a band I loved ages ago called Warpaint, check out their song "Undertow".
5) Favourite make up brand?
I guess M.A.C like everyone else! I love Benefit for their Porefessional Primer, but for basics it has to be M.A.C.
6) Where have you been on holiday?
Iv'e been to England, Spain a few times and New York.

7) Favourite shop?
Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Zara, or Public Romance
8) Flats or heels?
Heels for night, Flats for day.
9) What mascara do you use the most?
Benefit "they're real" mascara. It's not great but I'm not going to waste it.
10) What's your opinion on band tees?
They look good with certain things, but a pet peeve of mine is people wearing bands they have never ever listened to.
11) If you had a choice between wearing only jeans or shorts for the rest of your life, what one would you pick and why?

 Shorts because I hate jeans and hardly ever wear them anyways.
I shall do the 11 facts later, and will tag my nominations then too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment